King Saud University Endowment Private Hospital
Investment, planning, fit-out, equipment, staffing, commissioning, management and operations
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
2013 – in perpetuity
King Saud University
The King Saud University Endowment Private Hospital (KSUEPH) aims to deliver internationally accredited healthcare services on par with leading facilities in the world. The healthcare services shall be supported by a robust quality assurance framework and management systems to ensure the delivery of leading-edge healthcare services.
The Hospital is intended to complement and strengthen the offering of the healthcare facilities available within the KSU campus by providing 110-inpatient beds with over 70 outpatient examination/procedure rooms.
KSUEPH is advantageously positioned to attract renowned KSU professors who have established a reputation in the community.
- Staff training programs will be developed in house to ensure competency skills are tailored to deliver best practices.
- The Hospital focuses on affiliations with internationally recognized hospitals to ensure benchmarking of clinical outcomes and knowledge transfer.
- The Hospital represents a unique structure that corresponds to the current demographic, economic, and healthcare trends in Saudi Arabia that require higher standards and private healthcare.
- The project exceeds the expected return on capital by 21%.
- The Hospital is strategically located within the newly constructed mixed use University Towers development on the King Saud University campus.